Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Entry #0



E-mail address:
shaggy5309@neo.tamu.edu 

Class standing:
5th year Senior

Why are you taking this class?
Most of the classes that I have taken dealt only with coding. When I took Artificial Intelligence I had to examine some philosophic aspects of computer science. This course seemed like it would fit nicely into that category so here I am.

What experience do you bring to this class?
The experience I have gained in my previous courses as an undergraduate as well as an A+ certification.

What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
I hope I will be working at a reliable job and starting a family.

What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
I honestly have no idea. In addition, I love that I have no idea. Computer science is such a broad field that the next advancement could come from anywhere.

If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?
I don't think I would like to meet anyone to be honest. If I try to meet someone I admire and they don't meet my expectations I will have lost someone I look up to. If I go back to meet someone I dislike and find out they weren't all that bad of a person I may question all lessons I have learned about history. I suppose I could meet a random individual and tell them about the future, but that may be a cruel thing to do since no one will believe them if they go around talking about it.

What is your favorite style of mustache and why?
I lack the ability to grow impressive facial hair so I am envious of all mustaches.

If you could be fluent in any foreign language that you're not already fluent in, which one would it be and why?
Spanish. My hometown is McAllen where most people know Spanish.

Give some interesting fact about yourself.

A few years ago I placed 4th and higher in several video game tournaments and made over $100 in prize money.

No comments:

Post a Comment